As part of the submission process, authors must verify that their submission meets all of the following clauses, and submissions may be returned to authors if they do not meet these requirements.
1. This article was not previously published, and also not submitted for review and publication in another journal.
2. The article corresponds to the subject of the journal.
3. Annotation for the article contains 150-200 words.
4. Section References contains:
1) more than 10 and less than 50 links;
2) less than 30% of references to own works;
5. The design of the article meets the requirements of the journal described in the rules for authors.