POLICY OF THE JOURNAL
1. Free Access Policy. The journal is freely accessible, which means that articles can be read, downloaded, copied, distributed, printed and cited in full, with attribution without any restrictions.
What you can do:
Share (exchange) – copy and distribute material in any medium and in any format;
Adapt (create derivative materials) – to remix, modify, and create a new one, relying on this material for any purpose, including commercial.
The licensor may not revoke these freedoms as long as you comply with the terms of the license.
In this case, it is imperative that the following conditions be met:
“Attribution” – You must provide appropriate attribution, provide a link to the license, and indicate changes, if any. You may do so in any reasonable way, but not in a way that would imply that the licensor approves of you or your use of the work.
No Additional Restrictions – You may not apply legal restrictions or technological measures that create legal obstacles for others to do anything that is permitted by the license.
CC license type supported by the journal: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
The authors of the articles sent to the editorial office agree with their placement on the journal’s website.
2. Article Identification Policy. Each article is assigned a DOI (Digital objectidentifier).
3. Plagiarism Check Policy. All articles submitted to the editorial office of the journal are checked for plagiarism through the “Antiplagiat” system for acceptance, the article must have at least 85% of the uniqueness of the text.
4. Policy of Peer Review. The journal is peer-reviewed, the peer review method is external double-blind peer review. Leading experts in the field of physical and mathematical sciences are involved in the expert assessment of the manuscript.
The author sends to the editorial office of the journal an article prepared in accordance with the “Rules for the Formulation of Articles”.
- Upon receipt of the article from the author, the executive secretary of the editorial board determines the correspondence of the article to the subject of the journal and sends it for consideration to an independent reviewer.
- Peer review of articles is carried out by leading experts in the relevant scientific field. The review is carried out confidentially.
- The reviewer makes an opinion on the possibility of publishing the article within three months.
- In case of a positive conclusion, the editor-in-chief of the journal determines the order of publications depending on the subject matter of the journal issues.
- If there are comments, at the discretion of the reviewer, the article can be sent to the author for revision. After revision, the article is again sent to the reviewer. In case of a negative opinion of the reviewer on the corrected work, the article is not accepted for publication.
- The editorial office of the journal informs the author of the results of the review by e-mail; there is no discussion with authors about rejected articles. In conflict situations, the decision is made by the editor-in-chief.
- On request, the editorial office sends copies of reviews to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation or the Higher Attestation Commission.
- The originals of the reviews are kept in the publishing house and in the editorial office of the journal for 5 years. Responsible for storing reviews – executive secretary of the editorial board of the journal.
- Materials sent to the editorial office are not returned to the authors.
- The editorial board does not undertake any obligations on the terms of publication.
- The authors are not charged for publication, and the authors are not paid royalties.
5. Archiving Policy. We follow the Green Archive policy of Sherpa / Romeo. Post-published preprints and articles / Publisher’s PDF versions can be archived without restriction.
Digital copies of publications are kept in the Russian State Library, EBSCO, Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, DOAJ, in the Russian scientific library e-library.ru, CyberLeninka, on the mathematical portal Math-Net.ru.
6. Policy for Posting Preprints. Allowed for consideration are preprint articles previously posted by the authors on personal or public sites that do not belong to other publishers.
Authors have the right to post their work on the Internet (for example, on the sites https://preprints.ru/, https://preprints.org/, https://arxiv.org, etc., on the server of the Institute or on personal site) before and during the review process by the journal (with an indication of its preprint status), as this can lead to productive discussion and more links to the work.
When citing articles subsequently published in the journal, the editorial board asks to make references to the DOI of the article in the journal or to the article page on the official website of the journal.
7. Article Retraction Policy. The retraction of a scientific article is a mechanism for correcting published scientific information and notifying readers that the publication contains serious flaws, erroneous data that cannot be trusted.
In cases of duplicate publications (when authors present the same data in several publications) and self-plagiarism.
The basis for the retraction of scientific materials is determined by a working group of experts or an editorial board and the following facts are proved:
– detection of incorrect borrowings (plagiarism) in the publication;
– duplication of articles in several publications;
– detection of fraud or fabrication in the work (for example, manipulation of experimental data);
– detection of serious errors in the work (for example, incorrect interpretation of the results), which casts doubt on its scientific value;
– incorrect composition of the authors (persons included who did not participate in writing the article, conducting research, etc.; persons who were directly involved in conducting the research and writing the article are not indicated);
– conflict of interest;
– republishing an article without the consent of the author;
– The article did not go through the review process.
The initiators of the process of retraction of an article can be:
– the author (s) of the article, which sends a written motivated appeal to the editorial office of the journal about recalling the article;
– the editor-in-chief of the magazine, which is preparing a reasonable idea of the reasons for withdrawing the publication;
– editors of another magazine
– other persons who have presented evidence of a violation of scientific ethics by the author (s) of the article (for example, participants in a conflict of interest).
The retraction algorithm of scientific materials. After the appeal of the author or another person who has provided evidence of a violation of scientific ethics in the article, the editorial board of the journal appoints a commission that conducts a comprehensive study of the case, taking into account all the facts and possibilities of verifying the ethics of publication. Having made a decision to withdraw the article, the editors indicate in the minutes of the meeting the reason for the retraction (in the case of plagiarism, indicating the sources of borrowing), as well as the date of the retraction. The article and description of the article remain on the journal’s website as part of the corresponding issue of the journal, but on the electronic version of the text is inscribed RETRACTED and the date of retraction, the same litter is placed in the table of contents of the issue. The Council on the Ethics of Scientific Publications of the Association of Scientific Editors and Publishers (for entering information into a single database of retracted articles) is provided with a protocol that indicates the date of the meeting, the composition of the meeting, the results of the examination, an informed decision. Information about the recalled texts is transmitted to the scientific information database – NEB, ANRI Ethics Council.
The editors reserve the right to make their own decisions regarding further cooperation with the authors of retracted articles.