Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiz.-Mat. Nauki. 2022. vol. 38. no. 1. pp. 106–130. ISSN 2079-6641
On the issue of stability of the dynamic system of functioning of social network communities. Experiment with the model
E. P. Okhapkina1,2, R. V. Meshcheryakov3, A. O. Iskhakova3, A. Y. Iskhakov3,4
1Russian State University for the Humanities, 125047, Moscow, Miusskaya Square 6, Russian Federation
2Bauman Moscow State Technical University, 105005, Moscow, 2nd Baumanskaya str., 5, build. 1, Russian Federation
3V. A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, 117997, Moscow, Profsojuznaja Street 65, Russian Federation
4Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM HSE), 123458, Moscow, Tallinskaya str., 34, Russian Federation
Social networks are no longer used only as a tool for global communication of various segments of society in different countries. It is turned into a socio-political asset in the struggle for the specific interests of a group of people who can acquire and/or manage this asset. In the paper we use data of a number of communities of the Russian-Ukrainian segment of the social network «Vkontakte». The study formalizes one of the functional features of a social network: a community (group). The article considers the dynamic system of functioning of social network communities and provides a set of numerical experiments to test the stability of a system of differential equations. The system is investigated for stability by the method of Lyapunov functions. The zone of permissible values of dynamic system parameters is determined. As a result of numerical solutions of a system of nonlinear equations with a parameter controlling the dynamics of the system, results comparable to theoretical ones were obtained, and, despite some inaccuracies, sufficiently well describing the features of the dynamics of the system under consideration.
Key words: differential equations, social network communities, system dynamics, stability testing, experiment planning.
Original article submitted: 19.03.2022
Revision submitted: 21.04.2022
Funding. The reported study is funded by RFBR according to the research project No. 18-29-22104 «Development of socio-cyberphysical system of monitoring of diverse Internet-content for counteraction to manifestation of aggression, pressure and other forms of destructive impact on individual and group consciousness of users»
For citation. Okhapkina E.P., Meshcheryakov R. V., Iskhakova A. O., Iskhakov A. Y. On the issue of stability of the dynamic system of functioning of social network communities. Experiment with a model. Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiz.-mat. nauki. 2022, 38: 1, 106-130. DOI: 10.26117/2079-6641-2022-38-1-106-130
Competing interests. The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest regarding authorship and publication.
Contribution and Responsibility. All authors contributed to this article. Authors are solely responsible for providing the final version of the article in print. The final version of the manuscript was approved by all authors.
The content is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/deed.ru)
© Okhapkina E.P. et al., 2022
- Okhapkina E.P. Razrabotka dinamicheskoj sistemy funkcionirovaniya soobshchestv social’noj seti [Development of a dynamic system for the functioning of social network communities] / Problemy upravleniya bezopasnost’yu slozhnyh sistem: Materialy XXIX mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoprakticheskoj konferencii [Problems of security management of complex systems, Materialy XXIX mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii, Moskva, 15 dekabrya 2021 goda [Materials of the XXIX International Scientific and Practical Conference, Moscow, December 15, 2021]. Мoskva, 2021, pp. 292–298 DOI: 10.25728/iccss.2021.91.19.045 (In Russian).
- Nogin V. D. Teoriya ustojchivosti dvizheniya [Theory of motion stability]. St. Petersburg State University: Faculty of Applied Mathematics — Control Processes, 2008. 159 с. (In Russian)
- Lyapunov A. M. Obshchaya zadacha ob ustojchivosti dvizheniya [General problem of motion stability], Т. 2. Мoskva-Leningrad: Publishing House of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1956 (In Russian).
- Riznichenko G.Yu. Lekcii po matematicheskim modelyam v biologii [Lectures on mathematical models in biology]. Izhevsk: SIC Regular and Chaotic Dynamics, 2002. 232 с. (In Russian)
- Minaev V. A., Sychev M.P., Kulikov L. S., Vaitz E. V.,Modelirovanie, optimizacija i informacionnye tehnologii — Modeling, optimization and information technology, 2019. Т. 7, №1(24), С. 494-510 DOI: 10.26102/2310-6018/2019.24.1.003 (In Russian).
- Tocoglu M. A., Ozturkmenoglu O., Alpkocak A. Emotion Analysis From Turkish Tweets Using Deep Neural Networks, IEEE Access, 2019. Т. 7, С. 183061–183069, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2960113.
- Kumar A., Narapareddy V. T., Aditya Srikanth V., Malapati A., Neti L. B. M. Sarcasm Detection Using Multi-Head Attention Based Bidirectional LSTM, IEEE Access, 2020. Т. 8, С. 6388–6397, DOI:10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2963630.
- Dong Y., Fu Y., Wang L., Chen Y., Dong Y., Li J.A Sentiment Analysis Method of Capsule Network Based on BiLSTM, IEEE Access, 2020. Т. 8, С. 37014–37020, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2973711.
- Liang H., Ganeshbabu U., Thorne T.A Dynamic Bayesian Network Approach for Analysing Topic-Sentiment Evolution, IEEE Access, 2020. Т. 8, С. 54164–54174, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2979012.
- Kumar A., Narapareddy V. T., Aditya Srikanth V., Neti L. B. M., Malapati A. Aspect-Based Sentiment Classification Using Interactive Gated Convolutional Network, IEEE Access, 2020. Т. 8, p. 22445–22453, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2970030.
- Ding W. SVM-Based Feature Selection for Differential Space Fusion and Its Application to Diabetic Fundus Image Classification, IEEE Access, 2019. vol. 7, pp. 149493–149502, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2944899.
Elena Pavlovna Okhapkina – Senior Lecturer Of Information Technologies And Systems Dep. Institute For Information Sciences And Security Technologies Of RSUH; Senior Lecturer Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia ORCID 0000-0002-2382-0891.
Roman Valerievich Meshcheryakov – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Chief Researcher of the V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Management Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia, ORCID 0000-0002-1129-8434.
Anastasia Olegovna Iskhakova – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Researcher, V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of control sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia, ORCID 0000-0001-8358-298X.
Andrey Yunusovich Iskhakov – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Researcher, V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of control sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences; Associate Professor of MIEM HSE, Moscow, Russia, ORCID 0000-0002-6603-265X.
Download article: Okhapkina E.P., Meshcheryakov R. V., Iskhakova A. O., Iskhakov A. Y. On the issue of stability of the dynamic system of functioning of social network communities. Experiment with a model.