Bulletin KRASEC. Phys. & Math. Sci. 2017. vol. 16, issue. 1. pp. 26-33. ISSN 2313-0156
BOUNDARY-VALUE PROBLEMS WITH GENERALIZED GLUING CONDITIONS FOR A LOADED DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION WITH A PARABOLIC-HYPERBOLIC OPERATOR
B. Islomov, U. I. Baltaeva
National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek, 100174, Uzbekistan, Tashkent c., University st. 4
In the present work we study the unique solvability of local boundary value problems with generalized gluing conditions for the third order differential equation with a loaded parabolic-hyperbolic operator.
Key words: loaded equation; equations of mixed type; parabolic-hyperbolic operator; integral equations; gluing condition.
- Gel’fand I. M., Some questions of analysis and differential equations. Uspekhi Mat. Nauk Ser.1959. vol. 14. no. 3(87). pp. 3-19.
2. Nakhushev A. M. Equations of mathematical biology. Moscow. Vishaya shkola. 1995. 301 p.
3. Wiener, J., Debnath, L. Partial differential equations with piecewise constant delay. Internat. J. Math. and Math. Scz. 1991. vol. 14. pp. 485-496.
4. Kozhanov A. I. Nonlinear loaded equations and inverse problems. Comput. Math. Phys. 2004. vol. 44. no. 4. pp. 657-675.
5. Nakhushev A. M. Loaded equations and their applications. Differential equations. 1983. vol. 19. no. 1. pp. 86-94.
6. Djuraev T. D., Sopuev A., Mamajonov M. Boundary value problems for the parabolic-hyperbolic type equations. Tashkent. Fan. 1986.
7. Eshmatov B. E., Karimov E. T. Boundary value problems with continuous and special gluing conditions for parabolic-hyperbolic type equations. Centr. Eur. J. Math. 2007. vol. 5(4). pp. 741-750.
8. Baltaeva U. I. Solvability of the analogs of the problem Tricomi for the mixed type loaded equations with parabolic-hyperbolic operators. Boundary Value Problems. 2014. vol. 211. pp. 1-12.
9. Sabytov K. B. Construction in an explicit form of solutions of the Darboux problems for the telegraph equation and their application in generalizing integral equations. Differential equations. 1990. vol. 25. no. 6. pp. 1023-1032.
10. Bateman G., Erdelji A. Higher transcendental functions. Bessel functions, functions of parabolic cylinder, orthogonal polynomials. New York. McGraw Hill. 1953.
11. Djuraev T. D. Boundary Value Problems for Equations of Mixed and Mixed-Composite Types. Tashkent. Fan. 1979. 240
12. Salakhitdinov M. S., Urinov, A.K. Boundary value problems for equations of mixed type with a spectral parameter. Tashkent. Fan. 1997
13. Islomov B., Baltaeva U. I. Boundary value problems for a third-order loaded parabolic-hyperbolic equation with variable coefficients. Journal of Differential Equations. 2015. vol. 2015. pp. 1-10.
For citation: Islomov B. I., Baltaeva U. I. Boundary-value problems with generalized gluing conditions for a loaded differential equation with a parabolic-hyperbolic operator. Bulletin KRASEC. Physical and Mathematical Sciences 2017, vol. 16, issue 1, 26-33. DOI: 10.18454/2313-0156-2017-16-1-26-33.
Original article submitted: 14.09.2016
Bozor Islamov – Dr. Si. (Phys & Math), Professor, Department of Differential equations and mathematical physics, National University of Uzbekistan named by Mirzo Ulugbek, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan.
Baltaeva Umida Ismoilovna – Ph.D.(Phys & Math), Ph.D.(Phys & Math), Senior Researcher of department Differential equations and mathematical physics, National University of Uzbekistan named by Mirzo Ulugbek, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Download article Islomov B., Baltaeva U.I.