Bulletin KRASEC. Phys. & Math. Sci. 2017. vol. 16, issue. 1. pp. 45-51. ISSN 2313-0156
MSC 34A34, 70H33, 70S10, 34A05
CONSERVATION LAWS AND SIMILARITY REDUCTION OF THE ZOOMERON EQUATION
S. R. Hejazi, A. Naderifard, S. Rashidi
Department of Mathematical Sciences, Shahrood University of Technology, 3619995161, Shahrood, Semnan, Iran.
In this study, we consider a 4-th order (1+1)-dimensional PDE called Zoomeron equation. Some conservation laws are derived based on direct method. We also derived some similarity solutions using the symmetries.
Key words: Zoomeron equation, Lie point symmetries, conservation laws, multiplier, similarity solution.
- Calogero F., Degasperis A. Non-linear evolution equations solvable by the inverse spectral transform I. Nuovo Cimento B 32. 1976. pp. 201–242.
2. Bluman G., Cheviakov A., Anco C. Applications of Symmetry Methods to partial Differential Equations. Appl. Math. Sci. 2010. vol. 168. pp. 43–70.
3. Craddock M., Lennox K. Lie group symmetries as integral transforms of fundamental solutions. J. Differential Equations. 2007. vol. 232(2). pp. 652–674.
4. Abazari R. The solitary wave solutions of Zoomeron equation. Appl. Math. Sci. 2011. vol. 5. pp. 2943–2949.
5. Alquran M., Al-Khaled K. Mathematical methods for a reliable treatment of the (2+1)-dimensional Zoomeron equation. Math. Sci. 2012. vol. 6. pp. 11–15.
6. Craddock M., Platen E. Symmety group methods for fundamental solutions. J. Differential Equations. 2007. vol. 207(2). pp. 285–302.
7. Liu H. Z. , Li J. B. Symmetry reductions, dynamical behavior and exact explicit solutions to the Gordon types of equations. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 2014. vol. 257. pp. 144–156.
8. Olver P. Applications of Lie Groups to Differential Equations. Grad. Texts in Math. 107. New York. Springer. 1993.
9. Ibragimov N. H. Nonlinear self-adjointness in constructing conservation laws. Archives of ALGA. 2010-2011. vol. 7-8. pp. 1-99.
For citation: Hejazi S. R., Naderifard A., Rashidi S. Conservation Laws and Similarity Reduction of the Zoomeron equation. Bulletin KRASEC. Physical and Mathematical Sciences 2017, vol. 16, issue 1, 45-51. DOI: 10.18454/2313-0156-2017-16-1-45-51.
Original article submitted: 30.05.2016
Hejazi Reza Seyed — Ph.D. (Differential Geometry), Assist. Professor, Department of Mathematics Sciences, University of Shahrood, Shahrood, Semnan, Iran.
Naderifard A. — Ph.D. (Differential Geometry), Reseacher, Department of Mathematics Sciences, University of Shahrood, Shahrood, Semnan, Iran.
Rashidi S. — Ph.D. (Differential Geometry), Reseacher, Department of Mathematics Sciences, University of Shahrood, Shahrood, Semnan, Iran.
Download article Hejazi R.S., Naderifard A., Rashidi S.