Vestnik КRAUNC. Fiz.-Mat. nauki. 2023. vol. 44. no. 3. P. 121-129. ISSN 2079-6641
Full text in English
Algorithms for Clarification of the Operating Modes of Channel Sections in the Management of Water Resources in Channel Irrigation Systems
M. N. Esonturdiyev^\ast
Chirchik state pedagogical university, 111700, Tashkent region, Chirchik city, A. Temur street, 104, Uzbekistan
Abstract. The optimal operating modes are determined for channel sections based on the condition that all lateral water intakes are guaranteed to receive the planned flow rates of water resources with minimal filtration and evaporation water losses. Lateral outlets are guaranteed to receive water flows if they have appropriate heads of water in front of the facility. These necessary heads determine the values of water levels in the channel sections, which are determined in the process of water distribution. In the process of operational management of water resources in mechanical water-lifting systems, established water distribution limits are implemented, taking into account the current actual situation with the availability of water resources and the technical characteristics of pumping stations and hydrotechnical structures of the irrigation system, as well as the technical characteristics of hydrotechnical structures and canal sections of the entire irrigation system. Currently, optimal management of water resources is carried out with the help of a dispatch service, and the operating modes of canal sections are determined by dispatchers. Therefore, significant deviations of actual regimes from planned values, unevenness and instability of water supply to consumers are constantly observed. Based on the above, the article developed mathematical models of the unsteady flow of water resources in the section of the main canal and seasonal reservoir based on the nonlinear differential equations of Saint-Venant. An algorithmic sequence for determining the operating modes of a hydraulic structure is also given, with the help of which it is possible to manage the water resources of the main canal, which will satisfy the needs of water users with minimal losses of water and
Key words: optimal control, information systems, numerical methods, channel, necessary conditions for the optimality of water resources, discrete water supply.
Received: 18.07.2023; Revised: 17.09.2023; Accepted: 30.10.2023; First online: 02.11.2023
For citation. Esonturdiyev M. N. Algorithms for clarification of the operating modes of channel sections in the management of water resources in channel irrigation systems. Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiz.-mat. nauki. 2023, 44: 3, 121-129.
EDN: XWOLYU. https://doi.org/10.26117/2079-6641-2023-44-3-121-129.
Funding. Not applicable.
Competing interests. There are no conflicts of interest regarding authorship and publication.
Contribution and Responsibility. The author participated in the writing of the article and is fully responsible for
submitting the final version of the article to the press.
^\astCorrespondence: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
© Esonturdiyev M. N., 2023
© Institute of Cosmophysical Research and Radio Wave Propagation, 2023 (original layout, design, compilation)
- Arakelyan E., Pikina G. Optimizaciya i optimal’noe upravlenie [Optimization and optimal control]. Moscow: MEI Publishing House, 2008 (In Russian).
- Esonturdiyev M., Jumamuratov D. Ekonomicheskaya effektivnost’ vnedreniya usovershennykh rezhimov raboty ob»yektov Dzhizakskaya glovnaya nasosnaya stantsiya [Efficiency of the Introduction of Improved Operating Modes of the Facilities in the Jizzakh Main Pumping Station], Science and Society Scientific and Methodological Journal, 2022. no. 3, pp. 6-8 (In Russian).
- Esonturdiyev M., Kobilov T. Mathematical Matematicheskaya model’ dinamicheskikh protsessov nakopleniya i srabotki vodokhranilishch sezonnogo regulirovaniya [Model of Dynamic Processes of Accumulation and Drawdown of Seasonal Regulation Reservoir], Amaliy matematika va akhborot tekhnologiyalarining zamonaviy muammolari” khalqaro ilmiy-amaliy anzhuman materiallari. Bukhoro, 2022 (In Russian).
- Esonturdiyev M. Algoritm rascheta planovykh rezhimov raboty uchastkov magistral’nykh kanalov pri udovletvorenii potrebnostey potrebiteley [Algorithm for Calculating the Planned Operating Modes of Sections of the Main Channels in Meeting the Needs of Consumers] / Matematik modellashtirish va akhborot tekhnologiyalarining dolzarb masalalari Khalqaro ilmiy-amaliy anjuman,, 2023 yil 2-3 may, Nukus, Uzbekistan, 2. Nukus, 2023, pp. 354-356 (In Russian).
- Makhmudov I., Turaev R., Seytov A., Muradov N., Sadiev U., Jovliev U., Makhmudova D., Ruziev M., Esonturdiyev M. Optimal Management Of Water Resources Of Large Main Canals With Cascades Of Pumping Stations, Journal of Positive School Psychology, 2022. vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 6878-6884.
- Kabulov A., Normatov I., Seytov A., Kudaybergenov A. Optimal Management of Water Resources in Large Main Canals with Cascade Pumping Stations / IEEE International IOT, Electronics and Mechatronics Conference (IEMTRONICS), 5. Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2020, pp. 1-4.
- Rakhimov S., Seytov A., Nazarov B., Buvabekov B. Optimal control of unstable water movement in canals of irrigation systems under conditions of discontinuity of water delivery to consumers, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020. Т. 883, 012065.
- Rakhimov Sh., Seytov A., Kudaybergenov A. Optimal control of unsteady water movement in the main canals., International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 2020. vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 13380-13391.
- Rakhimov Sh., Seytov A., Jumamuratov D., Rakhimova N. Optimal control of water distribution in a typical element of a cascade of structures of a machine canal pump station, hydraulic structure and pump station, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD),, 2020. vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 11103-11120.
- Seytov A., Esonturdiyev, M., Kobilov T., Jumamuratov D. Opredeleniye sostava i perechnya informatsionnykh potokov dlya sistemy avtomatizatsii, sbora i obrabotki dannykh gidrotekhnicheskikh sooruzheniye magistral’nogo kanala [Determination of the Composition and List of Information Flows for the Automation System, Data Collection and Processing of Hydraulic Structures of the Main Channel], Uzbekiston qishloq va suv khujaligi, 2022. vol. 2, pp. 81-83 (In Russian).
- Rakhimov Sh., Begimov I., Gaffarov X., Seytov A., Teoriya optimal’nogo upravleniya raspredeleniyem vody v kanalakh irrigatsionnykh sistem v usloviyakh diskretnosti vodopodachi potrebitelyam [Theory of Optimal Control of Water Distribution in Canals of Irrigation Systems under the Conditions of Discrete Water Supply to Consumers]. Tashkent: OOO «Belgim», 2017. 169 pp. (In Russian)
- Chupanov A., Seytov A., Ruzmetov Q., Esonturdiyev M., Haydarova R., Xonimqulov B., Models Of Forming Surface Water Resources in The Republic Of Uzbekistan / International conference «Mathematical analysis and its applications in modern mathematical physics», vol. II. Samarkand, Uzbekistan, 2022, pp. 142-144.
Information about the author
Esonturdiyev Mamatkobil Nurmamatovich – Senior teacher of Chircik State Pedagogical University, Chirchik, Uzbekistan, ORCID 0000-0003-4083-7019.