Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiz.-Mat. Nauki. 2022. vol. 40. no. 3. pp. 7–15. ISSN 2079-6641
On a nonlocal boundary value problem for a model hyperbolic nonlocal equations
A. Kh. Attaev
Institute of Applied Mathematics and Automation KBSC RAS, 89А, Shortanova St., Nalchik, 360000, Russia
The paper studies the problem with internal-boundary non-characteristic displacement for a model heavily loaded second-order hyperbolic type equation with two independent variables. We emphasize that for loaded hyperbolic equations with the load being characteristic, the main initial and boundary value problems are
formulated as well as for ordinary equations. But if we deal with a non-characteristic load, then the task is reduced to the correct choice among the manyfold inherent in the initial, boundary, and mixed data. An analogue of the mean value theorem and an analogue of the d’Alembert formula are given. To solve the problem, the d0Alembert method is used.
Key words: heavily loaded differential equation, internal-boundary noncharacteristic displacement, mean value theorem, d′Alembert′s method, functional equation, characteristics of a hyperbolic equation.
Original article submitted: 16.10.2022
Revision submitted: 20.11.2022
For citation. Attaev A. Kh. On a nonlocal boundary value problem for a model hyperbolic
nonlocal equations. Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiz.-mat. nauki. 2022, 40: 3, 7-15. DOI:
Competing interests. The author declares that there are no conflicts of interest with
respect to authorship and publication.
Contribution and responsibility. The author contributed to the writing of the article and is solely responsible for submitting the final version of the article to the press. The final version of the manuscript was approved by the author.
The content is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/deed.ru)
© Attaev A. Kh., 2022
- Nakhushev A. M. Nagruzhennyye uravneniya i ikh primeneniye [Loaded equations and their application]. Мoscow, Nauka, 2012, p. 232 (In Russian).
- Dzhenaliyev M.T., Romazanov M.I. Nagruzhennyye uravneniya kak vozmushcheniye differentsial’nykh uravneniy [Loaded equations as a perturbation of differential equations]. Amaty, 2010, p. 336 (In Russian).
- Nakhushev A. M. The Darboux problem for a certain degenerate second order loaded integrodifferential equation, Differ. Uravn., 1976, 12:1, 103–108 (In Russian).
- Nakhushev A.M.The Darboux problem for hyperbolic equations, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR. 1970, 195:4, 776–779 (In Russian).
- Attayev A. Kh. Zadacha s dannymi na parallel’nykh kharakteristikakh dlya nagruzhennogo volnovogo uravneniya, Doklady AMAN. 2008, 10:2, 14–16 (In Russian).
- Attaev A. Kh. Cauchy problem for a substantially loaded hyperbolic equation, Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiz.-mat. nauki. 2021, 37: 4, 10-15. DOI: 10.26117/2079-6641-2021-37-4-10-15.
- Attaev A. Kh. Boundary control problem for a loaded string vibration equation, Differential Equations. 2020, 56:5, 635-640. DOI: 10.1134/S0012266120050080.
- Gogunokov Z. G. Zadacha Gursa dlya nagruzhennogo giperbolicheskogo uravneniya vtorogo poryadka, Doklady AMAN, 2000, 5(1), 20–23 (In Russian).
- Kaziyev V. M. Zadacha Gursa dlya odnogo nagruzhennogo integro-differentsial’nogo uravneniya, Differents. uravneniya, 1981, 2(17), 313–319 (In Russian).
- Repin O. A., Tarasenko A. V. Zadacha Gursa i Darbu dlya odnogo nagruzhennogo integro-differentsial’nogo uravneniya vtorogo poryadka”, Matematicheskiy zhurnal, 2011, 2(11), 64–72 (In Russian).
- Ogorodnikov Ye. N. Nekotoryye kharakteristicheskiye zadachi dlya sistem nagruzhennykh differentsial’nykh uravneniy i ikh svyaz’ s nelokal’nymi krayevymi zadachami, Vestnik SamGTU. Seriya: Fiz.-mat.nauki, 2003, 19, 22–28 (In Russian).
Attaev Anatoly Khuseievich – Ph.D. (Phys. & Math.), Head of Department «Equations of Mixed Type», Institute of Applied Mathematics and Automation, Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Nalchik, Russia, ORCID 0000-0001-5864-6283