Vestnik КRAUNC. Fiz.-Mat. Nauki. 2023. vol. 42. no. 1. P. 27-36. ISSN 2079-6641
Full text in Russian
On Some Boundary Value Problems with a Shift for a Mixed Type Equation
V. A. Vodahova, F. M. Nahusheva, Z. H. Guchaeva^*, A. H. Kodzokov
Kabardino-Balkarian State University named after H.M. Berbekov, 360004, Nalchick, Chernyshevskogo str., 173, Russia
Abstract. An important stage in the development of the theory of boundary value problems was the proposed
by A.M. Nakhushev in 1969, non-local problems of a new type, which were later called in our country boundary value problems with a shift, and abroad – Nakhushev problems (problems). They are a generalization of the Tricomi problem, and also contain a wide class of well-posed self-adjoint problems. These problems immediately aroused great interest of many authors. In recent years, studies of problems with a shift for equations of mixed type have been carried out especially intensively. But in these works, the boundary conditions, as a rule, contain classical operators, while non-local boundary value problems contain operators of a more complex structure and operators of fractional integro-differentiation. In this paper, we study the unique solvability of problems with mixing for an equation of mixed elliptic-hyperbolic type. Under constraints of unequal type on known functions and different orders of fractional differentiation operators in the boundary condition, uniqueness theorems are proved. The existence of a solution to the problems is proved by reducing the problems to Fredholm equations
of the second kind, the unconditional solvability of which follows from the uniqueness of the solution to the problems.
Key words: problem with shift, Cauchy problem, Dirichlet problem, fractional differentiation operator, fractional integration operator, Fredholm equation, singular integral equation, regularizer.
Received: 03.03.2023; Revised: 27.03.2023; Accepted: 30.03.2023; First online: 15.04.2023
For citation. Vodahova V. A., Nahusheva F. M., Guchaeva Z. H., Kodzokov A. H. On some boundary value problems with a shift for a mixed type equation. Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiz.-mat. nauki. 2023, 42: 1, 27-36. EDN: GMQZNY. https://doi.org/10.26117/2079-6641-2023-42-1-27-36.
Funding. Not applicable.
Competing interests. The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest regarding authorship and publication.
Contribution and Responsibility. All authors contributed to this article. Authors are solely responsible for providing
the final version of the article in print. The final version of the manuscript was approved by all authors.
^*Correspondence: E-mail: email@example.com
The content is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
© Vodahova V. A., Nahusheva F. M., Guchaeva Z. H., Kodzokov A. H., 2023
© Institute of Cosmophysical Research and Radio Wave Propagation, 2023 (original layout, design, compilation)
- Nahushev A. M. On some boundary value problems for hyperbolic equations and equations of mixed type, Differencial’nye uravnenija, 1969, 5, 1, 44–59 (In Russian).
- Kumykova S. K. On a problem with nonlocal boundary conditions on characteristics for a mixed type equation, Differencial’nye uravnenija, 1974, 10, 1, 78–88 (In Russian).
- Vodahova V. A., Shameeva K. A. Problems with a shift for Lykov’s first-order system of equations, Izvestija Kabardino-Balkarskogo nauchnogo centra RAN, 2013, 52, 2, 3-7 (In Russian).
- Vodahova V. A., Tlupova R. G., Shermetova M. H. Internal Boundary Value Problem for a Loaded Third-Order Equation with Multiple Characteristics, Uspehi sovremennogo estestvoznanija, 2015, 1, 71-75 (In Russian).
- Nahusheva F. M., Vodahova V. A., Kudaeva F. H., Abaeva Z. V. Locally-one-dimensional difference scheme for the fractional-order diffusion equation with lumped heat capacity, Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovanija, 2015, 2-1, 763 (In Russian).
- Vodahova V. A., Nahusheva F. M., Guchaeva Z. H. Boundary-value problem with a shift for a loaded hyperbolic-parabolic equation of the third order, Sovremennye problemy prikladnoj matematiki, informatiki i mehaniki: Sbornik trudov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchnoj konferencii, Nal’chik, 10–14 ijunja 2019 goda. Tom II., 2019, 49-54 (In Russian).
- Balkizov Zh. A., Vodahova V. A. Internal Boundary Value Problems with a Shift for the Mixed-Wave Equation, Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiziko-matematicheskie nauki, 2021, 36, 3, 8-14 (In Russian).
- Kumykova S. K., Ezaova A. G., Guchaeva Z. H. A problem with a shift for the moisture transfer equation A.V. Lykov, Sovremennye naukoemkie tehnologii, 2016, 9-2, 237-243. (In Russian).
- Eleev V. A., Zhemuhova Z. H.On some boundary value problems for a mixed equation with discontinuous coefficients in a rectangular domain, Vladikavkazskij matematicheskij zhurnal, 2002, 4, 4, 8-18 (In Russian).
- Eleev V. A., Guchaeva Z. H. Nonlocal boundary value problem for the Lavrentiev-Bitsadze equation in a rectangular domain, Izvestija Kabardino-Balkarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2011, 1, 1, 9-20 (In Russian).
Information about authors
Vodakhova Valentina Arkadevna – Ph.D. (Phys. & Math. Sci.), Associate Professor, Department of Algebra and Differential Equations, Institute of Physics and Mathematics, Kabardino-Balkarian State University, Nalchik, Russia, ORCID 0009-0001-9990-7467.
Nakhusheva Fatima Muhamedovna – Ph.D. (Phys. & Math. Sci.), Associate Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics and Informatics, Institute of Artificial Intelligence and Digital Technologies, Kabardino-Balkarian State University, Nalchik, Russia, ORCID 0009-0007-5015-965X.
Guchaeva Zera Hamidbievna – Senior Lecturer, Department of Algebra and Differential Equations, Institute of Physics and Mathematics, Kabardino-Balkarian State University, Nalchik, Russia, ORCID 0009-0000-9777-4018.
Kodzokov Azamat Khasanovich – Senior Lecturer, Department of Algebra and Differential Equations, Institute of Physics and Mathematics, Kabardino-Balkarian State University, Nalchik, Russia, ORCID 0009-0007-3431-1228.