Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiz.-Mat. Nauki. 2022. vol. 39. no. 2. pp. 175–183. ISSN 2079-6641
MSC 26A33, 35K57
Numerical-analytical method for solving the modified Cauchy problem for the fractional diffusion equation
L. I. Serbina
GBOU VO Stavropol Stat Pedagogikal Institute, 355029, Stavropol, Lenina str, 417a, Russia
The paper considers a numerical-analytical method for efficient search for an approximate solution of the modified Cauchy problem for a parabolic differential equation with a fractional time derivative in the sense of Riemann-Liouville, which naturally arises in the study of nonlinear features of moisture-salt transfer processes in media with a fractal structure of pore space.
Key words: diffusion equation, fractal structure, fractional differentiation operator, numerical-analytical method, discrete analog, moisture transfer, algorithm.
Original article submitted: 30.04.2022
Revision submitted: 02.06.2022
For citation. Serbina L. I. Numerical-analytical method for solving the modified Cauchy problem for the fractional diffusion equation. Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiz.-mat. nauki. 2022, 39: 2, 175–183. DOI: 10.26117/2079-6641-2022-39-2-175–183
Competing interests. The author declares that there are no conflicts of interest with respect to authorship and publication.
Contribution and responsibility. The author contributed to the writing of the article and is solely responsible for submitting the final version of the article to the press. The final version of the manuscript was approved by the author.
The content is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/deed.ru)
© Serbina L. I., 2022
- Bitsadze A. V. Nekotoryye klassy uravneniy v chastnykh proizvodnykh [Some classes of partial differential equations]. Мoscow Nauka, 1981, p. 448 (In Russian)
- Nerpin S. V., Chudnovskiy A. F. Energo i massoobmen v sisteme rasteniye-pochva-vozdukh [Energy and mass transfer in the plant-soil-air system], Leningrad, Gidrometizdat, 1975, p. 358 (In Russian)
- Chudnovsky A. F. Teplofizika pochv [Soil thermophysics], Moscow, Nauka, 1976, p. 352 (In Russian)
- Sobolev S. L. Lokal’no-neravnovesnyye modeli protsessov perenosa [Local non-equilibrium transport models], Uspekhi fizicheskikh nauk, 1997, vol. 167, no. 10, pp. 1096-1106 (In Russian)
- Kochubei A.N. Diffusion of fractional order, Differential Equations, 1990, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 485–492.
- Fedotov G. N., et al. The influence of moisture on fractal properties of soil colloids, Doklady akademii nauk, 2006, vol. 409, no. 2, pp. 199-201 (In Russian)
- Serbina L. I. Nelokal’nyye matematicheskiye modeli protsessov perenosa v sistemakh s fraktal’noy strukturoy [Nonlocal Mathematical Models of Transport Processes in Systems with a Fractal Structure], Nal’chik, Izd-vo KBNTS RAN, 2002, p. 144 (In Russian)
- Nigmatullin R. R. Fractional integral and its physical interpretation, Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, 1992, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. 242–251.
- Nakhushev A. M. Elementy drobnogo ischisleniya i ikh primeneniye [Elements of fractional calculus and their application]. Мoscow, Fizmalit, 2003, p. 272 (In Russian)
- Serbina L. I. On one mathematical model of substance transfer in fractal media, Matem. Mod., 2005, vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 17–28 (In Russian)
- Nakhushev A. M. Nagruzhnyye uravneniya i ikh prilozheniya [Loaded equations and their applications], Differ. Uravn., 1983, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 86-94 (In Russian)
- Lavrent’yev M. M., Savel’yev L.YA. Teoriya operatorov i nekorrektnyye zadachi [Operator theory and ill-posed problems], Novosibirsk, Institut matematiki, 1999 (In Russian)
- Golovizin V. M., Kisilev V.P., Korotkin I. A., Yurkov YU. I. Nekotoryye osobennosti vychislitel’nykh algoritmov dlya uravneniy drobnoy diffuzii [Some features of computational algorithms for fractional diffusion equations], Мoscow, Preprint IBRAE RAN, 2002, p. 57 (In Russian)
- Samarskiy A. A. Vvedeniye v chislennyye metody [Introduction to Numerical Methods], Мoscow, Nauka, 1997, p. 240 (In Russian)
- Samko S. G., Kilbas A. A., Marichev O. I. Integraly i proizvodnyye drobnogo poryadka i nekotoryye ikh prilozheniya Fractional integrals and derivatives and some of their applications], Minsk, 1987, p. 688 (In Russian)
Serbina Lyudmila Ivanovna – D. Sci. (Phys. and Math.), Professor, Honorary Worker of the Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation, Professor of the Department of Mathematics and Informatics of the State Pedagogical Institute in Stavropol, Russia, ORCID 0000-0003-3536-5846.